Friday, December 5, 2008

A Sound Decision...

Hello all!

Much excitement continues to unfold as my India departure on December 17 rapidly approaches! Just moments ago, I decided upon the equipment that will capture the OTHER half of my film - the microphones.

I was advised my Ted O'malley, a respected professional and friend, to go with the Sennheiser EW100 g2 lavaliere microphone system. After much investigation, comparison, and product review searching, I comitted and went for it.

The happy package is now trucking its way towards me, and will arrive within 3-5 days to allow me ample time to experiment and perfect my usage of it.

For this project, I have a strong desire to record a new level of professional audio - and I think this tool will greatly help me do so.

I will be shooting the last of the 5 Stateside interviews this afternoon, and in my next post I should have a short video trailer to give you an idea of what I have done so far - just to get your excitement juices going for the big stuff to come!


Love, and God bless,

-Joanthan ;-)
ReichelJon@gmail.com

No comments: