Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOU...

Hello and God bless you all richly!

...with the stark time difference of ~13.5 hours, I have no idea if you'll be seeing this on Christmas Day or not, but know that my heart is there, and on time. ;-)

I was miraculously able to find an internet connection this side of the mountains, and I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you all how much I love you and desire to be both here in India and there with you now. If only cloning were possible... in limited quantities. ;-)

For your online Christmas gift this year, I hope to bring a smile to your face with a completely UNRELATED shortfilm I shot months ago with Landon Martinez, a believer and aspiring young filmmaker from south FL. It's called "Sugar Showdown", and with a running time of 3 minutes, I hope you'll have time to unwrap and watch your online gift sometime between presents and dinner. ;-)

Here is the link if you want to unwrap it now. ;-)




(if the image link doesn't work, just visit www.youtube.com/SacredAgentMan and watch the first big video on the page. ;-)

ALSO, assuming the connection here will cooperate, here is a personal greeting video from me in India:

www.youtube.com/JonReichel

I love you all very much, and I look forward to the many miracles God will continue to show us as we all continue on our adventure with him!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love always,

Jonathan ;-)
ReichelJon@gmail.com

www.youtube.com/LightspeedProductions
www.myspace.com/LightspeedProductions

www.youtube.com/JonReichel
www.myspace.com/JonathanReichel

No comments: