Friday, December 19, 2008

I HAVE LANDED!

I am very pleased to say that I have indeed landed in New Delhi, India after a 40 hour combined travel time landing and changing airports in England!


I have already shot much footage with my flip video camera of my flights and time in England, and I continue to battle with the.... interesting .... computer systems here to upload some of that video for your enjoyment. ;-)

Tomorrow early morning, I will be traveling to the Taj Mahal for my single purely sightseeing/pretty footage-gathering portion of the trip. The Bains' family has been an ultimate blessing, and continue to show genuine loving hospitality - I already want to take them all home with me. ;-)

I desperately need sleep, and prayers, and hopefully, you will continue to provide me one of those things. ;-)


Love always, and I hope to upload something more graphically interesting soon!

-Jonathan Reichel ;-)
reicheljon@gmail.com

PS I was able to finally put one of the video segments online - enjoy!

1 comment:

ucfmills said...

Jonathan,
Happy to hear you made it. Get some rest and as you set out at the beginning of your journey, allow the story to unfold in front of you.

Best wishes from warm and sunny Orlando...
-Lisa Mills