Saturday, December 20, 2008

THE FLIGHT - Orlando - England - Delhi



Hello all!


The video you see is the rough and raw documentation of the adventures of my flight from Orlando to England to Delhi. Enjoy at your own risk ;-)

Today was a delightfully exhausting romp through the Taj Mahal. Much was seen, much was filmed, much was $pent and much ... needs sleep. ;-)

It kindof reminds me of a day at Disney, actually - regarding how unexpectadly exhausting the simple act of walking can be ... when repeated for 4 hours. ;-)

Through a slight change of schedule, I will be staying at the Bain's home again tonight, and most of tomorrow instead of spending the night at the home of my wonderful translator, Ashish.

Monday afternoon, I will be travelilng deep into the rural mountain ranges north of Delhi, and I not be able to UPLOAD new videos until I return to internet access.

Tomorrow, I hope to upload some of the footage of my time at the Taj Mahal. Then, when I return from the mountains next week, you'll see more of our adventure in raw-webvideo form.

Love, always and God bless,
-Jonathan
ReichelJon@gmail.com

2 comments:

ucfmills said...

Fun to see your travels. You are a person who makes friends everywhere they go. Looking forward to more posts when you return to the Internet.
-Lisa Mills

Hannah T said...

JON!
I can't believe you saw the world without me. Make sure you film EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY THING so I can tell people I've been there too. => Boo

Hello Jonny!
You hair looks fabulous. It looks like you're collecting all kinds of good moments, and the little video of young master Bains was precious! (Sarah and I are sitting here smiling.) I'm proud of you, and can't wait to see the next clip. You're in our prayers. Happy at the thought you're sleeping now. <3 xoxo Hannah