Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM INDIA!

Hello Lovely Friendlies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Mret?

Sadly the computers here at the hotel in India won't allow for video uploads to the internet, so my lovely personal Christmas video message to yas wont work out...

...but know that you are loved, and missed, and I look forward to blogging/videouploading/contacting you when I leave the mountains and return to New Delhi/Bains house in a few days.

... And I look forward to hugging you when I return from the many miracles here in India!

I have been filming many amazing lifechanging miracles and I cant wait to show you them!

Love always, with God's miracles everyday,
-Jonathan ;-)

ps: be sure to unwrap and watch your Christmas present from the previous post below! ;-)

1 comment:

StampinShelly said...

Had no idea you were in India! I'm so proud of you! What an exciting time in your life. I know you will make a fabulous film. (from Shelly Deans-Parker's mom)