Monday, January 12, 2009

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE...


HOME. ;-)
As I sit here, back at the UCF library - I am reminded how quickly it seems life moves here in the US, and how quickly we can get caught back up in it all. New projects are assigned, old projects pile up, current projects become focus.
India was so much more than a place. And, really, looking back - I know it wasn't "INDIA" or any country specifically that has had such an effect on me.
It was, and is, a decision. I decided to separate myself from what I was used to. My old mindset, my old routines. I decided to seek for more. I decided to seek for a richer relationship to that which was true in my life. I my journey, I didn't just decide to seek, I decided to FIND.
And I found truth.
Pure, and simple truth.
God is HERE. God is there. God is willing to provide exactly what you need - NOW!
Just believe. Just believe.
What a simple and beautiful concept. Just believe.
And now - that's what I'll do.
I will believe for God to show me how my film is to be crafted going forward.
I will believe for God to show me how my carreer is to be crafted going forward.
I will believe for God to show me how ... my life is to be crafted going forward.
...and MAN! is it exciting. ;-)
Love now, and always
-Jonathan ;-)
(with new online videos coming soon - for real. ;-)

1 comment:

Hannah T said...

Amen brother! You know I'm cheering for you. <3