Monday, February 16, 2009

AND YOUR EYES OPENED...





WOW!

This past month has been a flurry of excitement, schedule adjustments, and LOTS of footage watching. I realized, that while I was having the joy of seeing the result of the actual footage shot, YOU my wonderful partners in this endeavor had not!

I have included in this, the first post-production (editing phase) blog update a small glimpse at some of the footage that might find its way into the final cut!

I plan on being much more active in updating this blog with my progress, now that my feet are firmly on the ground, and editing is clearly moving forward.

I praise God when I think of all that happened in India, and I am overwhelmed with joy to think of what God will do with this film as we continue to pray for its success for him.

Join me!

I long to hear how all of you are! Leave a comment, and I will leave you love ;-)

Much love, and God's richest blessings,
Jonathan ;-)

1 comment:

ucfmills said...

Cinematic and contemplative. The imagery stayed with me after I first saw this cut today. Your pacing is more patient and thoughtful... not forced. Stay with this relaxed style and it will "invite" people gently into your central organizing principle.