Monday, March 23, 2009

VIDEO #5 "Excited!" + Site Redesign!

<span class=
Hey all and God bless!

I am happy to say that this week has been exciting and productive on many fronts, and on many films! Take a look at the video, and give me a holler! How are you? What are you thinking about? What can I be praying for you for?

do tell!

God's richest blessings,
-Jonathan ;-)
ReichelJon@gmial.com



PS: I just redesigned my Film Company "Lightspeed Productions" myspace page:

www.myspace.com/LightspeedProductions

Take a look at it and be sure to take a look at some of my other films! ;-)
www.myspace.com/LightspeedProductions
<span class=

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Darn! Blogger erased my whole comment! I can't imagine the overwhelming task editing all that video must be. How long does it take you to edit a 3 minute clip? Your passion for the project shines through. Keep up the good work. I am praying for you and your film. The other film you mentioned sounded great too (something about Kings). Glad to see the Christians representing at UCF! Will there be a premier? Red carpet? Can't wait.

Jonathan Reichel said...

Hey Shelly!

Thanks for your comment! Yes, there will be a premier of all of these films I'm working on, set to open in early May - keep in touch with the blog, and we'll see you there!

God bless!
-Jonathan ;-)
ReichelJon@Gmail.com

PS: Just to give you an Idea, I looked through 40 hours of footage, THEN began editing those hours into that 3 minute video segment - yeah. time. lots of it. ;-)