Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LEAVIN' ON A JET PLANE!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL!

As of this evening, after the transfer of roughly $2,313.44 (USD)

I am the proud owner of a ticket to India!!

I even get to spend a night in London as part of my connection!

Yeah - life is good. ;-)

I recently got my India Travel Visa photo taken. (as seen above) I thought I was smiling, but for some reason, I look like a convict. I guess it's just a "guy-up-against-a-white-background" ...thing. ;-)

Next, I will be focusing on securing the perfect gear, and shooting some opening footage for the preview movie trailer that is due by the end of the semester....

....time to hit "record"!

God bless, more soon......

-j ;-)
ReichelJon@gmail.com

2 comments:

Hannah T said...

Jon, I am SO excited for you! I'm also very impressed with your detailed plans for production, and as always I'm impressed at how you dream big and face challenges head on. You're inspiring!

Can't wait to see what you do next, in the mean time YOU GO DUDE.

Love you! Hannah

Unknown said...

We are glad you have arrived! The boys and I will continue to monitor your trip ~ technology, what would we do without it? Enjoy your trip Jonathan.
Gayle, Jeff, Bryson and Chad